I'm empty, Add me Please :(
Wholesale Leather Bags And Production Made In Italy
A - Introduction
This section of the website seeks to clearly outline terms and conditions of sale in detail, in order to facilitate our commercial relationship with companies that choose the products marketed via the website www.ingrossoborseonline.com. All purchase contracts made via the website www.ingrossoborseonline.com between vendor and client are defined as marketing between companies that prefer to use electronic transactions, more specifically indicated by the anacronym B2B, and are therefore an integral part of the General Conditions. Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong does not sell to private individuals, but distributes its products to various industry sectors such as: Leather Goods, Wholesalers, and Cash & Carry. Furthermore it produces personalized bags on request.
B - Acceptance of general conditions of sales
1. Orders placed with Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong can only be considered complete once they have been accepted, even partially, by Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong, which reserves the right to accept or decline orders, subject to detailed technical and/or administrative checks. Acceptance of orders is deemed implicit after 15 days of silence and/or non-communication, if the Client has not received communications by any other means. By placing an electronic order the Client accepts that it has been informed about all the conditions established during the purchasing process, and that it accepts all general and payment conditions listed below.
2. The Client can in no way claim damages or compensation if the product sold has been badly treated, stored or looked after.
C - Method of purchase
1. By placing an electronic order the Client can order products exclusively in the multimedia catalogue as previously mentioned at: http://www.ingrossoborseonline.com. Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong reserves the right to modify and/or update technical and commercial information relating to the products, in order to keep them continually up-to-date within a changing market determining the cost of raw materials, and without need of prior notice. Nonetheless the Client can always request, via the contacts section of the website, that we provide any necessary clarification. By implication the image supplied with the description of a product may not perfectly represent its actual characteristics, as it may vary in colour, size and accessories compared to the product shown.
2. All orders received will receive email confirmed from Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong to the Client address shown in the order. The confirmation email will contain the "Client Order Number" which should be quoted in all further communication with Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong The confirmation message will also include all details given by the Client, whose responsibility it remains to duly check the details and communicate any corrections in an appropriate timeframe. Furthermore the Client can check every stage of their order via the dedicated area in the section: "My Orders".
3. Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong will inform the Client immediately if the order is not accepted.
4. All prices stated on the website are exclusive of VAT. The Client can see VAT price lists on request. As stated in section C, point 1, Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong reserves the right to modify prices at any time, due to market variations, without prior warning. Prices of any items already ordered will remain unmodified.
5. Excessive online user/client demand on the website www.ingrossoborseonline.com and simultaneous placing of electronic orders, may modify the availability of a product. For these reasons Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong cannot guarantee the correct allocation of merchandise, but will send a confirmation email or fax as soon as possible, regarding the allocation of merchandise, subject to confirmation of all the conditions of payment.
D - Method of payment
1. Credit card and PayPal.
All transactions made using PayPal and credit card use the connection code SSL at 128-bits.
Further information can be found by clicking on the security certificate of the bank indicated in the address field of any browser.
The caption "https" in the address field shows a protected connection.
As a further form of security for online purchases, Visa and MasterCard give the option of creating a password to protect data given during the transaction.
In this way no one can use the card without the consent of the cardholder.
Any attempt at fraud will be identified and reported to the appropriate authorities.
2. Advanced Bank Transfer
Send us a copy of the payment showing the C.R.O. number by fax.
E - Minimum Order
The minimum number of supply is established in 5 bags. The minimum order has been calculated to absorb the cost of post and packaging. If the order made on www.ingrossoborseonline.com does not reach this amount, we will let the Client know by email or phone. If after five days the Client does not reformulate the "minimum order", Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong will deem the order cancelled.
F - Filling Orders - Timescale
The timing of order fulfillment depends on the number pieces ordered. For orders over 100 pieces contact the administration to arrange delivery times.. In the case of stock shortage (even partial), Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong will contact the Client to inform them of the date of dispatch.
1. For urgent delivery requests please contact Customer Services.
G - Method of delivery
Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong sends a full invoice for each completed order made on www.ingrossoborseonline.com. The information the Client gives when they place the order is used for the invoice. Invoices cannot be changed once issued and sent. The Client must pay for the merchandise using the method chosen when placing the order. No other cost is due to Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong. The cost of shipping is calculated prior to the issuance of the invoice. Delivery charges is calculated based on the weight of products. Once accepted and confirmed, the order will be processed by our staff and the delivery of the items purchased will be forwarded as soon as possible.
The Client pays all delivery charges. Delivery charges are not included in online cost.
The order shipment will be made after payment of the merchandise and delivery charges
The system will forward an e-mail with all the details of your order to recive your e-mail address. An average time of order fulfillment is three working days after receiving the order. 1. Courier Delivery
When the merchandise is delivered by the courier the Client must check:
• that the number of items delivered corresponds to the number of items shown on the invoice;
• that packaging appears complete, undamaged, not wet or in any way changed, including sealing materials (adhesive tape or staples). Any damaged or missing items or information must be immediately made known to the delivery courier, adding the phrase "collected with reservations" to any accompanying documents and confirmed within seven days via fax or recorded delivery to Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong, Via T.A. Edison 2, Int. 1 50019(FI) - Italy; fax: 0039 - 055 - 5270236.
Even if the packaging is undamaged, the merchandise must be checked on the day of delivery. Any discrepancy must be reported in writing via fax or recorded delivery. Any report that does not comply with these requirements will not be taken into consideration. The Client is responsible for all statements they make. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Client may not make any further claim regarding the external condition of the package.
2. Collection from warehouse
If the Client collects the merchandise from our warehouse, they incur no further delivery or other costs.
3. Client's Courier
If the Client prefers, they can collect the merchandise by sending a courier of their choice. To do this, contact our sales department.
H - Delivery charges
The Client pays all delivery charges. Charges is calculated based on the number of packages and depending on the size of the packages, and it is communicated to the client before to the issuance of the invoice. You will be notified by email or fax.
Delivery charges are not included in online cost.
The order shipment will be made after payment of the merchandise and delivery charges
Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong exercises the right within Italy to communicate and add any extra costs inherent to the Smaller Islands or to Disadvantaged Zones.
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Data Controller
Fior di Loto di Chen Rongrong, Via T.A. Edison 4, Int. 1 , Sesto Fiorentino 50019 (FI) - Italy.
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
No personal data concerning users is acquired by the website in this regard.
No cookies are used to transmit personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies or user tracking systems implemented.
Use of the so-called session cookies – which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear upon closing the browser – is exclusively limited to the transmission of session ID's – consisting of server-generated casual numbers – as necessary to allow secure, effective navigation.
The so-called session cookies used by this website make it unnecessary to implement other computer techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of user navigation, whilst they do not allow acquiring the user's personal identification data.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).